1940's era Supermarine Aviation Works - Supermarine Spitfire. Long considered the most 'iconic' fighter planes to emerge from WWII and credited with winning the Battle of Britain. Known for taking abuse and coming back for more. Produced as a fighter. In the 50's, 60's and 70's and today it is still active in General Aviation.
This is an exact recreation of original Trench Art from WWII. Trench Art is a form of Folk Art - Soldiers on the battlefields would while away their down time creating what art they could from objects they found around them.
- Beautiful Spitfire desktop model
- Iconic WWII aircraft
- Supermarine Aviation Works
- Exact recreation of trench art
- Made from recycled aircraft aluminum
- Model is 7.50 inches wide, 8.00 inches tall and 5.75 inches deep
- Silver color