When will My backorder arrive?
- Pre-Sell orders can currently only be ordered over the phone and are limited to one item per Pre-Order. Anytime you wish to place an item on pre-order, please give our customer service a call at 1-877-414-0434 and we will be happy to assist you. Standard shipping rates apply when the item is shipped out. Your credit card will not be charged until the item ships.
Has my order shipped?
- Estimated arrival times for backordered items are typically not known and generally vary with manufacturers. Many factors including production, port, and weather delays can further delay the receipt of these items. Backorders are fulfilled as soon as the product is received back into stock. Your credit card will not be charged until the item ships.
How do I change quantities or cancel an item in my order?
- Click the Login link in the center of the red header bar on our site to login. Once you are logged in, under 'My Orders' click Review orders/track packages.
How do I track my order?
- Please note that once an order is placed, a pick ticket invoice generally prints very quickly. Once a pick ticket has been printed for the order, our database will not allow changes to be made. Because of this reason, once a customer places an order through our website, no order changes can take place.
An item is missing from my shipment
- Click the Sign in/Register link at the top right hand side of our site to login. Once you are logged in, under 'My Orders' click Review orders/track packages.
My product is missing parts or has arrived damaged
- Please contact customer service either through email or phone for assistance.
- When a part is missing or damaged, please do not return the entire kit. Simply notify us and identify (by part number and description) and we will try to replace the part (unless otherwise specified). Please include the invoice number as proof of purchase. Please be advised that occasionally some items may have minor defects that are cosmetic only and have no bearing on the ability to read the magazine or book, or to build a kit. Squadron does not represent in any way that items are in "Mint Condition" with no minor manufacturer defects.